Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ryker's Pictorial Debut




A (Thurs) Day In The Life of Ryker. . .



This morning I was able to get a lot done while Ryker napped. . . I couldn't resist snapping a shot.

He's so cute! Is it everybody that just thinks their baby is the cutest thing that ever existed? The whole "other babies are cute but he's cuter" mindset. Most likely. I'm very guilty of that...and it was the same back when Tucker was born.


Last night, around 9pm I gave him a bath. This is an adorable towel hat Brenda Veldkamp made for him. Love it. . .so cozy The night before, I had given him a bath directly before bedtime and he slept the entire night without stirring. So I tried it again. Sure enough, he slept from 11pm-6:30am, which is a success in my book! .


He woke up in GREAT MOOD
So after he napped, I gave up my ambitions for the moment to play with him, Who could resist? He was in such a great mood! This is what being a SAHM is all about!



IF it takes me three days instead of two to get this house in perfect order, I don't mind. He is totally worth it.




All that happiness made it necessary to change his diaper and his clothes. This cute little number is compliments of Grandma Geri, I believe. Super cute. Both the outfit, and the wearer.




He was still in a pretty good mood. . .looking adorable and squishable as ever. Very active. . .as you can see by his hand blurred by the motion. Obviously my Kodak Easy Share isn't the best at capturing motion. Or maybe its me .. .



So I put him in his PlayNest. Patsy got this for him and it's pretty great. It's like a bigbrightly colored inter tube with a bottom . Lots of squishy,squeaky,crinkly toys come with it and are very stimulating. As of now Ryker is busy looking and tentatively touching. He not to engrossed with playing with toys...yet




He changes clothes as often as a 14 year old girl. I thought he might be getting cold so I threw on a cozy sweatshirt Aunt JoAnna got him . . It's chilly here today. Fargo was listed yesterday on Yahoo as the 4th coldest city in the nation. Three out of the top four were in North Dakota.




I laid him down for a nap. . .He's not very fond of the nook, but I think it gets him to sleep so I coax it on him a few times a day.





He just fell asleep in the swing, so now it is time for me to return to my other, not so fun duties.
Goodbye ;)

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable children! I love the pudgy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures! He does look a bit like Tucker in some of them. Glad you are feeling more energized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried posting last night, but finally gave up. Philip retried for me and got through. Don't know what he did different. He did have a hard time going through the same avenue as I did. He said you had privacy settings, that didn't allow me. I loved all the pictures, and so glad he is sleeping longer and he looks happy, healthy and adorable! Wish I were there to cuddle him, and Tucker too. Love them both. Keep posting and blogging I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie!!!! I love stripes on babies. And fat cheeks on babies. And I think every mother is meant to think her own kids are the most fabulous creation since ever. It is probably some ancient biological survival instinct. Whatever--it is great for loving and cuddling! :-) And boo on North Dakota being so cold. I think you should move to warm NNY. ;-)

    PS, Message me your address so I can contribute to Ryker's wardrobe. I have had stuff sitting here to mail him since this summer.

    ReplyDelete